Do you want to be more confident at work? My research project can help you!
If you’re a woman who works for a company and you’re struggling with feeling confident on the job, I’d like to set up a complimentary conversation with you. (Gentlemen, please share this message with a woman in your life: your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, friend, or co-worker)
As I shift my focus from career coaching to executive coaching, I’m doing some research on confidence, with real people, like you. So I’d like to learn about your challenges. And, I’d also like to support you.
Imagine you and me having tea — either virtually by phone or Skype, or in person if you’re in or near Oakland, California. For this research, we’ll chat for about an hour together. In the first half, I’ll ask you some questions about how your work is impacting your confidence. Then, in the second half, I’ll offer you ideas and suggestions for transforming your situation so you feel more powerful.
Maybe you’re sensing a lack of confidence due to…
- a conflict with a colleague,
- or because you feel emotionally sensitive,
- or you question “Am I really good enough?”
- or anything else along those lines.
If you’re a woman who’s interested in having a complimentary, no-obligation conversation about your confidence at work as part of my research, here’s what you need to do:
- Shoot me an email by Thursday, December 15 to info AT sensationalshift.com with the subject line “Confidence at Work.” Write a sentence or two to tell me about what’s happening to your confidence at work.
- I’ll send back a link to my online calendar. You’ll schedule a complimentary 1-hour conversation, either the week of December 12, or the week of January 2.
- I’ll send you an appointment confirmation for Skype, phone, or an in-person appointment, whatever fits best for you. Simple.
These research conversations are just for you and me, and they’re totally private and completely confidential.
When we meet, we’ll dive deep into what’s holding you back from professional confidence, and get things shifting for you.
So, let’s talk about your confidence at work, and elevate you and your career for the New Year!
PS - Men: Feel free to forward this blog post to your women friends and family who may benefit. I’d love to help them, too!