“What should I say about myself on a resume?” Denise asked me.
Like most people I coach, Denise hadn’t learned anything new about how to position herself since college. At that point in her life, she had almost no work experience. Now, she’s been in her career over 15 years.
Can you relate?
Most people dread updating their resume. They sit in front of their old resume, wondering what to say about their most recent roles. Then, they’ll send the resume to a friend or a former co-worker and say, “How does this look?”
But generally, the feedback that other people have is about the formatting. Or they’ll say “Oh, nice job.” Because they don’t know what to say.
It can be so much easier, and even more fun, to describe yourself.
What if you were so confident about what say in your resume — and in your interviews — that you dazzled recruiters and hiring managers, virtually every time?
Look, while I can’t guarantee you a job, I can guarantee you that the Remarkable Repositioning coaching I offer will help you to…
- Know what to say about yourself on your resume to maximize the attention and interest of hiring managers and recruiters
- Discover how to position yourself for more senior, strategic roles by what you say on your resume and in interviews
- Feel much more confident during interviews, knowing that you’ll share your best stories for making a positive impression
Denise just recently went through the Remarkable Repositioning process with me, and said
“Susan helped me unearth my stories through a very strategic and inspiring process. Her work went way beyond the mechanics of resume writing. She’s really a coach who’s on your side!”
Now, normally, the Remarkable Repositioning coaching is $1295. And it’s worth every penny.
But right now, I need 5 people to go through this coaching and share testimonials, quickly, so I can use them to promote the online group coaching course I’m creating.
So, I’m going to offer the first 5 people who sign up for Remarkable Repositioning for just $750 – a discount of nearly 60% off, in exchange for a testimonial when we finish our coaching.
How do you get the discount?
- Visit the Remarkable Repositioning page and read all about the coaching
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button that says “Click to start your Remarkable Repositioning” or just click here.
- In the coupon code field, enter REPOSITIONME and then click “Apply” to take $545 off the price,
- Then fill out the rest of the form, and you’ll get a message back right away to get you set up for the coaching, including a link to schedule your sessions.
This offer expires on February 29, or whenever the five sessions are claimed, whichever is earlier. So, don’t wait! These sessions will likely go very fast!
I know this is a great service, and I’m excited to help five people reposition themselves. Will you be one of the five people who crafts a stellar resume that you love? I hope so!
Of course, if you have questions about the Remarkable Repositioning coaching, get in touch.I’d love to help you check out if it’s a fit for you.
Remember, you get to choose how you position yourself in this world. Make your mark count!