Buy now for only $39, and you’ll get an instant digital download of the Interviewing Authentically workbook, including 24 interview preparation exercises.
A workbook that prepares you, step-for-step, to be hired into your best-fit position
You love talking to people. Except in interviews. Then, you feel like you’re under tremendous pressure. You worry about what to say, how to say it, and whether you’re making a good impression.
It doesn’t have to be that hard. You can “be yourself” in an interview, and speak about yourself with confidence!
The Interviewing Authentically workbook takes you through the simple, yet powerful, steps to prepare for interviews. You’ll learn a process to help you prepare for interviews, making all your interviews easier and more natural. You’ll reframe the way you think about interviews, so that you can be natural and conversational, rather than adversarial. You’ll even discover techniques for calming your nerves, so you can speak more fluidly.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Over 100 information-packed pages
- Seven steps to interviewing authentically
- The most effective way to demonstrate that you are a good fit for the job
- The single-most important thing you can to do prepare for an interview
- Ways to connect authentically with the interviewer, even if you are nervous
- What to talk about during the interview, and how to respond to the most frequently-asked questions
- How to survive difficult questions and awkward moments
- Three rapid techniques to feel calmer in the interview
- How to conduct yourself in phone interviews
- Tips for negotiating your salary
- Guidance on trusting your gut instincts about the interviewer and the organization, so you can assess whether an organization is a good fit for you
- 24 activities to prepare you to confidently approach every interview
- An entire section in the back of the workbook with blank copies of the 24 activities, so you can go through all the preparation steps with ease
- Separate workbook with these activities in a Word document, so you can fill them and do all of your interview planning on your computer.
To see the Interviewing Authentically Table of Contents. You will need Adobe Acrobat to read the PDF file that will open.
Click here to see an excerpt of the Seven Steps to Interviewing Authentically (from pages 9 and 10 in the Workbook). You will need Adobe Acrobat to read the PDF file that will open.
The Interviewing Authentically workbook was created by Dr. Susan Bernstein,who has conducted over 2500 interviews in the past ten years. She has dedicated her coaching to assisting people in career and life transitions.
Buy now for only $39, and you’ll get an instant digital download of the PDF Interviewing Authentically with 24 interview preparation exercises.