When you’re asked, “Can you send me a copy of your resume?” do you feel confident?
Or do you cringe?
The difference between a mediocre resume and a resume that makes you stand out depends on one thing:
How much thought have you put into connecting with the people who will read your resume?
In this free webinar on Tuesday, June 21, from 6-7 pm Pacific, join me, Dr. Susan Bernstein, and I’ll show you how to…
- Discover what employers are really looking for
- Learn how to custom-craft your resume to stand out from the crowd
- Boost your confidence in your job search
- Recognize how your work experience fits employers’ needs
- Know what makes you desirable to employers
- Strategize your unique positioning
Join the webinar!
About Dr. Susan Bernstein
Dr. Susan Bernstein has been a career coach to innovative, out-of-the-box professionals for over 15 years. She provides expert guidance to mid- to senior-level professionals to help them boost their career satisfaction and amplify their impact. A veteran of leadership roles at Franklin-Covey, Intel, and Accenture, she knows how to help her clients navigate challenging work situations. Susan earned her MBA at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and her PhD in Somatic Psychology from the Chicago School for Professional Psychology’s Santa Barbara campus.